The Global Consumer Commerce Innovation Hub
To keep abreast of and enable the Global Consumer Commerce Industry to anticipate future innovations, developments and trends (Technology based, Services based, Commercially based or Society based), IORMA provides an online Innovation Hub … researching, demonstrating and commenting upon these developments.
At IORMA we believe one of the best ways to prepare for the future is to try and live in it. We create a framework for tomorrow’s disruptive innovation to deliver consumer value today. But we understand that most of the time we are too busy coping with the here and now. Through our Innovation Hub we aim to help you keep ahead by offering curated content that:
- shows you what is happening globally in the critical areas of new technology innovation
- highlights selected start ups that are using these technologies today to disrupt markets and change consumer behaviour
Beyond this Innovation Hub, we offer:
- Networking, introductions and deal flow for corporates, government bodies and experienced executives to invest in or work with the most exciting start ups
- Growth services for start ups & scale ups, providing access to high quality funding, research grants, the right accelerator programmes, global markets, talent and needed support services from both within the IORMA community and those we rate outside it
If you’d like to explore any of the content featured or our innovation services further please contact us at email@example.com
IORMA Innovation Trend Watch
* Stephen Hawking – Artificial Intelligence Will be The Best or Worst Thing to Happen to Humanity
* President Barack Obama on How We’ll Embrace Self-Driving Cars | WIRED
* We’ve stopped trusting institutions and started trusting strangers … Rachel Botsman
* Bettina Warburg : How the Blockchain will radically transform the Economy
* How the Blockchain Works … Dan Tapscott
|Internet||Internet of Things|
|Payments|| Robotics including
* Artificial Intelligence: Blurring the Lines Between Humans and Machines
IORMA Start Up Watch
Nick Pendleton (IORMA Board Member, COO & Director of Research) regularly reports back to IORMA associates from the innovation front line.
As an active angel investor and advisor to fast growth companies & major corporates on strategy & innovation he is lucky enough to meet some inspirational companies & entrepreneurs that he is keen to share with you.
Why should you be interested? Well these companies are trying to harnessing the disruptive technologies we showcase and track as part of our IORMA Trend Watch. They do this by combining tech with insights into new consumer patterns & evolving business models. This offers both opportunities and threats for existing players and potential ideas to trial for those in adjacent markets or other countries.