So many major conferences in key international markets, so much research data, so many statistics, trends, and forecasts. How can senior executives take in all that’s on offer and put it to profitable use?
IORMA is well placed, as the Knowledge Centre for Global Consumer Commerce, to deal not just in data and facts, but also interpretation, insights and exchange of experience. Sometimes you really need to step aside from the bombardment of new data – to take an issue that really merits exploration – to lift it onto the table for a genuine discussion of what it means, and could mean for your strategy and operations. You want to do that in a small group of peers who are as ready as you are to open up in a private discussion.
Hence, IORMA’s new and distinctive series of private roundtables for senior executives who are signed up with us.
- Big data provides volumes of generalised information about consumers. But how can your business gain a truly deep knowledge of the customers of greatest importance and value to you?
- How can you use that knowledge to create real relationships with them?
- A relationship has to be a two way journey. Traditionally, customer research has told you a great deal about your customers, but how can you stimulate them to tell you more themselves – to provide information that they are happy to give, and that you genuinely will use in your business?
- How can you get quick information about your customers (their desires and feelings, likes and dislikes) into the business, to facilitate fast and educated decisions?
Mobile devices open up such a wide range of opportunities for a brand to create effective customer touch points. From finding and researching products and services through to the actual purchase and payment, via email, SMS, apps, Voice, web, when intelligently used, mobile can be a game changer for any organisation. Gary will introduce the theme of how innovation in end users’ lifestyles works with business innovation to keep mobile at the forefront of Omni commerce. There will be ample opportunity for discussion among all present.
This roundtable will be followed later in the year by a session at Oxygen8’s Brainstorm Lab, where it works with clients to analyse and overcome real business challenges. IORMA associates will be able to challenge its technology and experience.
These roundtables are lively, friendly, inspiring, forward looking, informative, private, exploratory sessions, with up to 25 participants
- Senior people from diverse organisations get together to hear new ideas, and exchange thoughts about how they can respond
- The discussion leaders encourage people to share tentative plans as well as hard experience
- The networking provided by these small, senior level roundtables, is of top quality
- They enable each person to network with everyone in the room simultaneously
- And the diversity and richness of themes and discussion enables IORMA to stay ahead of the game in thinking creatively about what will happen next – and what could.
Initially the IORMA roundtables are being held in London, expanding to international locations soon.
Would you like to be on our invitation list? e-mail email@example.com and we will keep you fully updated. And do let Barbara know of any discussion themes that you’d like to explore in this way.